you use our website.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name and email address)
How do we collect your data
You directly provide Augmented Insights Ltd with the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Submit our website contact form
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies
How will we use your data?
Augmented Insights Ltd collects your data so that we can respond to the enquiries that you send us via our web form.
How do we store your data?
We store your data on our database server. The traffic to and from it is encrypted and the server itself is protected by a firewall.
We do not permanently store your data unless you request to be added to our mailing list.
Augmented Insights Ltd would like to send you information about our products and services. If you agree
to receive our marketing materials, you can opt out at any time.
What are your data protection rights?
Augmented Insights Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is
entitled to the following:
- The right to access
- You have the right to request from Augmented Insights Ltd copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this.
- The right to rectification
- You have the right to request from Augmented Insights Ltd that we correct any information you believe to be inaccurate.
You have the right to request that we complete information that you believe us incomplete.
- The right to erasure
- You have the right to request that Augmented Insights Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing
- You have the right to request that Augmented Insights Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data,
under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing
- You have the right to object to Augmented Insights Ltd processing your personal data,
under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability
- You have the right to request that Augmented Insights Ltd transfers the data that we have collected to another
organisation or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights,
please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information.
When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For more information please visit: allaboutcookies.org
- Keep you signed in (where applicable)
- Understand how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however our website uses:
Functionality - Augmented Insights Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and help you login
Advertising - Augmented Insights Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content
you viewed, the links you followed and information about your web browser, device and IP address. We may share online data with our
advertising partners to collect analytical data about your visit to our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. The above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases,
some of our website features may not function as a result.